[SFGP Action] Support Healthy Saturdays in Golden Gate Park

ErikaSF at aol.com ErikaSF at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 13:19:15 PDT 2007

Join advocates for a hearing in support of Healthy Saturdays in Golden Gate
Park!

Monday, April 9 at 1 PM
City Hall, Room 263

The San Francisco Green Party supports Healthy Saturdays, a six-month trial
of car-free space in Golden Gate Park, just like the popular Sunday program.
We will need to turn out as many supporters as possible on Monday, April 9 when
the Board of Supervisors' Land Use Committee hears public testimony on this
matter.

For more information go to _http://www.goldengatepark.org/_
(http://www.goldengatepark.org/) .

This is our big chance to influence decisionmakers to do the right thing and
to test the expansion of more car-free space in Golden Gate Park.  Is it a
park or a parking lot?  Before the hearing, please keep your letters of support
coming, especially to Mayor Newsom and Supervisors Dufty, Peskin, and Maxwell.
You may find contact information for them at sfbike.org/leaders.