[SFGP] Greenzine - anti-Keystone XL rally this Sunday

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Sat Feb 16 17:21:50 PST 2013

Dear Greens,
see our website for more details on these events: www.sfgreenparty.org

1. Sunday February 17, 1:00 pm Rally against Keystone XL Pipe Line at
One Market Plaza, SF (Embarcadero BART). One of the largest
environmental protests to ever take place is happening nationwide on
this date. Much damage has already been done in Alberta, Canada. We
will encircle the State Dept.  www.forwardonclimate.org

2. SF Green Party County Council meets every 3rd Wednesday. Next
meeting 2/20/13 at 7:30 pm, El Cafetazo, 3087 16th St. near
Valencia. 1 1/2 blks. from 16th St. BART in the Mission.

3. SF Sunset Greens Gathering Saturday 2/23 at 2 pm. Come meet some of
the hundreds of Greens who live in the Outer Sunset. Home of Rhoda
Meer, 45th Av.  Call Rhoda for more information and address:
415-566-9050.

4. SF Green Party Members meet every 4th Wednesday. Next meeting 2/27
at 7 pm, El Cafetazo, 3087 16th St. near Valencia/16th St. BART.

The Green Party of California is seeking independent contractors
for a variety of positions:  fundraiser, organizer, and press
secretary.  To get more details, or to apply, see their web page:

http://www.cagreens.org/

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted