[SFGP] Greenzine: SF Green Holiday party this Saturday, 6-10 pm

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Thu Dec 11 08:55:39 PST 2014

December 11

     Instead of our monthly meeting, please join us at our Green
Holiday Party this Saturday!  The party will be December 13 from 6-10
pm at the Alley Cat Gallery (same place as the bookstore), 3036 24th
St near Treat, San Francisco.  Close to the 24th St BART station, and
wheelchair accessible.

All ages welcome!  Everybody is invited, including people who are not
SF Green Party members.  We will have both vegan and non-vegan tamales
from La Espiga de Oro, and alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic
beverages.  You are free to bring additional food or drinks to share.
The event is free, but donations are also welcome.

Updates will be posted here:
http://sfgreenparty.org/11-news/66-join-us-for-our-2014-green-holiday-party

Please bring your friends!

Paid contractor wanted: SF Green Party Fundraiser/Volunteer Coordinator
(a part time independent contractor (1099) position):

http://sfgreenparty.org/help-wanted