[SFGP] Greenzine - help our endorsed candidates and campaigns!

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Fri Oct 21 08:54:16 PDT 2022

October 21, 2022

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    All of our endorsements for November are now posted on our website:
https://sfgreenparty.org/endorsements/102-november-2022-endorsements
See events below in support of our endorsed campaigns and candidates.

    We are nearly finished editing a complete Green Voter Guide with
full explanations of the reasons behind our endorsements.  We've
already mailed a postcard summary of our Voter Guide to our members.
If you can help contribute to the costs of this mailing, please click
the "Donate" link on our website, https://sfgreenparty.org/donate/

    Join us at events this weekend in support of our endorsed
candidates, as ell as at our monthly meeting next Wednesday.  Details
below.

*===========================*

What:  Mobilization for Prop M (Vacant Homes Tax)
Where:  Alamo Square, Scott and Hayes St, SF
When:  Sat, Oct 22, 10 am

Prop M is holding their first "get out the vote" mobilization this
Saturday, October 22nd, at the corner of Scott and Hayes in Alamo
Square at 10 am.  Join us to help pass the Vacant Homes Tax!

*===========================*

What:  Mobilization for John Hamasaki for DA
Where:  Noe Valley Farmer's Market, 3861 24th St
When:  Sat, Oct 22, 11 am - 2 pm

Greens are encouraged to mobilize this weekend with the League of
Pissed Off Voters in support of John Hamasaki for District Attorney.

Volunteers are needed to walk precincts and distribute the campaign's
literature to voters.

Lastly, if you are able, we would love to have your help on Election
Day.  So please *RSVP*
(https://hamasakiforda.com/election-day-volunteer/) for a volunteer
shift to help us get as many voters as we can to the ballot boxes!

*===========================*

What:  Visibility for Hamasaki for DA campaign
Where:  Transit Stops and Farmers Markets, see below
When:  Sun, Oct 23 - Sun, Oct 30

*Sunday, October 23*

Farmers Market Visibility Clement Farmers Market 2nd Ave, Northwest
  corner, 11am - 1pm

Farmers Market Visibility Inner Sunset Farmers Market 9th Ave btwn Irving
  and Judah 10am - 1pm

*Wednesday, October 26*

Morning Visibility MUNI 3rd and Palou 7:30-9:00am

Farmers Market Visibility Castro Farmers’ Market 288 Noe St 3pm - 6pm

*Thursday, October 27*

Morning Visibility MUNI West Portal 7:30-9:00am

*Friday, October 28*

Morning Visibility BART 16th & Mission 7:30-9:00am

*Saturday, October 29*

Castro Visibility 18th & Castro 11am - 2pm

Joint Mobilization TBA

*Sunday, October 30*

Farmers Market Visibility Clement Farmers Market 2nd Ave, Northwest
  corner, 11am - 1pm

Farmers Market Visibility Inner Sunset Farmers Market 9th Ave btwn Irving
  and Judah 10am - 1pm

*Sunday 10/30* is also John's *Comedy Fundraiser*, which people can RSVP to
*here* <https://secure.actblue.com/donate/comedyshowforhamasaki>.
When: 8pm Where: Rickshaw Stop, 155 Fell St

*===========================*

What:  Green Party monthly members' meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Oct 26, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

* Introductions

* "Get out the vote" events between now and the election.

* Presentation from Coalition of Concerned Legal Professionals
  (organizing to clean up the Bayview-Hunters Point Shipyard).
  Possible joint organizing for a movie showing of "Never Surrender."

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members and invited candidates to participate in our meetings via
Zoom, so email cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us
virtually.