[SFGP] Greenzine: monthly members' meeting

Announcement list for SF Green Party, updated weekly announce at sfgreens.org
Mon Aug 21 08:50:29 PDT 2023

August 21, 2023

instagram.com/sfgreenparty
mastodon.sfgreens.org/@sfgreenparty

    Our monthly members' meeting is this Wednesday evening.  Details
and agenda are below.

    KPFA voting is now underway, for listener subscribers to this
radio station.  If you are a KPFA member, please see below for our
endorsements.

*===========================*

What:  Green Party monthly members' meeting
Where:  Redstone Bldg (2940 16th Street, near South Van Ness) #301, SF
When:  Wed, Aug 23, 7-9 pm

Agenda:

* Intruductions - 5 min
* New policy cards in Spanish and English - 5 min
* SFPUC proposal on taking over PG&E infrastructure - 20 min
* Watch some highlights from Alameda County's "Green Sunday" form
  on the Cornel West campaign, and discuss - 45 min
* KPFA update - on-air forum was last Friday, ballots are out - 10 min
* Haight Ashbury Stree Fair update - booth will be on south side
  of Clayton/Cole - 10 min

Every 4th Wednesday the SF Green Party meets to discuss issues of
concern, listen to interesting speakers, endorse events, plan outreach
and more!  Everyone welcome.  All meetings are wheelchair accessible.
To make a presentation or gain the SFGP endorsement of events and
issues, please contact our SFGP County Council at: cc at sfgreens.org

Mask policy: Masks are currently optional indoors, for both vaccinated
and non-vaccinated people.  We provide the option for SF Green Party
members and invited candidates to participate in our meetings via
Zoom, so email cc at sfgreens.org for info on how you can join us
virtually.

*===========================*

What:  KPFA voting
Where:  online
When:  now through September 30

We strongly recommend voting for the "Rescue Pacifica" ticket.  To
make maximum use of your "single transferable vote," please vote for all
eight candidates (in any order).  The Rescue-Pacifica ticket is:

* Rich Stone (a SF Green Party County Council member)
* Cheryl Davila
* Stan Woods
* Edward Escobar
* Pathma Venasithamby
* Dr. Nayvin Gordon
* Steve Zeltzer
* Elizabeth Milos

    Read more about the candidates, platform, and endorsements at
https://RescuePacifica.net/

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)