[Gpca-votes] Why I support Deatra Cohen

Sadie Fulton sadie.fulton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 12:24:41 PST 2017

Hi all,
Just a quick note to say I support and endorse Deatra Cohen for the
Coordinating Committee. She serves on my county's council. In our time of
working together I have known her to be proactive, reliable, energetic -
always brainstorming effective and innovative approaches, always looking
forward to the next key task, always a step ahead. There would be no Green
Party of Yolo County without Deatra. Her contribution is immeasurable.
For example, the regional gathering for the Central Region was both thanks
to her sharp brainstorming and her steadfast legwork in pulling
immeasurable.

Her input would be a fantastic asset to the Coordinating Committee and I
know she would work diligently to keep our party moving forward, as she is
already doing.

Thanks,
Sadie Fulton
Chair, Green Party of Yolo County