[Gpca-votes] IMPORTANT: SGA Voting Closed Early At East Coast Time

C. A. B. cabouldin at msn.com
Mon Nov 20 13:25:58 PST 2017

So do we have to go back on the OpaVote to see the results or will they be sent out?

On 11/20/2017 11:59 AM, R Schwichtenberg wrote:
Spam detection software, running on the system "gateway.dolorespark.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Eric, please open the 🗳 vote box for me... Rj Schwichtenberg
   Sent from my iPhone > On Nov 20, 2017, at 7:39 AM, Bob Marsh wrote: > > Eric,
   > Is there a way to see the results like there was with the old system? >
   > Bob > > >> On Nov 19, 2017, at 21:25, Eric Brooks wrote: >> >> Hi again
   all, >> >> The Vote Admins have just discovered that the SGA voting software
   closed the vote at midnight *East* coast time rather than west coast time.
  just before midnight please note that both winning candidates had already
  received enough first round votes by the time the vote was closed, that even
   if any one other candidate had received all remaining votes, the candidates
   who won tonight would still have won - so the early closing of voting will
   not affect the actual results. >> >> *IMPORTANT* If you still wish to have
   your votes counted in the anonymous totals so that they change the totals
   (even though this will not change the results) reply to this email by midnight
   tonight and we will arrange for your votes to be included in the totals.
   This is our first time using this new voting software and there were bound
   to be some bugs. >> >> Eric Brooks >> >> From: Eric Brooks >> Sent: Sunday,
   November 19, 2017 8:46 PM >> To: GPCA Discussion List for SGA Votes >> Subject:
   Please Contact Eric Brooks If You Have Any Problems With Your SGA Vote Tonight
   voting on the OpaVote site in the SGA election. >> >> I’ll be sending out
   a vote reminder at 9pm which all of you who have not yet voted should receive
   (CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS IF YOU DON’T SEE IT). >> >> *TO CONTACT ME* >>
   >> Email me at: brookse32 at hotmail.com<mailto:brookse32 at hotmail.com> >> >> and /or call me at: >> >> 415-756-8844
   >> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flist.sfgreens.org%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fgpca-votes&data=02%7C01%7Ccabouldin%40msn.com%7C19e392de4b22487c76a708d530554115%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636468065089279719&sdata=Edcv15zUxSuzYhUzs5H1axmN8QbvEQBdUtftG49lcbk%3D&reserved=0 > > NOTICE:
   Due to [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 DOS_RCVD_IP_TWICE_C    Received from the same IP twice in a row (only
                            one external relay; empty or IP helo)
 0.2 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends in
                            digit (efgreen.1[at]juno.com)
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
                            (efgreen.1[at]juno.com)
 0.8 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [70.211.15.239 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 2.0 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [70.211.15.239 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 1.2 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
 1.0 FREEMAIL_REPLY         From and body contain different freemails
 0.2 HELO_MISC_IP           Looking for more Dynamic IP Relays

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.