[Gpca-votes] Party growth

Greg Jan gregjan4 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 13:47:57 PDT 2017

Actually, the "Subject line" of this message is such that Stephen (not Stephan) may not see the message.  That is, he might just be scanning for "Subject lines" which are specifically related to his candidacy -- and in particular, the "Subject line" of the original message:  "Discuss: ID 134 - Election: Coordinating Committee, unscheduled vacancy, one male seat, remainder of July 2016 - June 2018".  So if Stephen doesn't respond soon, I suggest that the question be asked "inside" of a message that has the "Subject line" of the "original item" (that is, with a "Subject line" of:  "Discuss: ID 134 - Election: Coordinating Committee, unscheduled vacancy, one male seat, remainder of July 2016 - June 2018").  [[Or to be a bit more specific, I think that people who are quickly going through their email "Subject lines" may well think that a "Party growth" subject line means that the message probably just contains"general discussion" on how to build the party -- and not a question for one of the CC candidates!]].

Greg