[Gpca-votes] Response to "Party Growth" question

Jeff Lebow jlebow at socal.rr.com
Mon Oct 9 08:19:50 PDT 2017

Thanks for your reply. Yes, an improved website would help and transparency is needed. The focus on organization related to elections is a given for our party. That said I am concerned that these actions alone will be insufficient to attract the mass of people that do not already agree with us. Somehow we must reach outside of our comfort zone to grow and electoral politics won’t get us there.

Sent from my iPhone