[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Email Addresses Of SGA Vote Administrators

Sanda Everette sanda.greensolutions at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:10:31 PDT 2018

And is there a way to get individual emails for SGA delegates. Our email rules of decorum imply that sometimes it is more appropriate to respond to one person rather than the whole list....and sometimes that is just what one wants to do.  I use to do a reply all and then remove the list email, but that doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Sanda Everette
GPCA Delegation
GPCA Coordinating Committee