[GPCA-SGA-Votes] SGA - WHO HAS VOTED as of Sunday, April 1, 8am - LAST DAY TO VOTE

Angelica Duenas angelica at aduenas.org
Tue Apr 10 08:38:09 PDT 2018

? What's going on guys?

But since we got this going .... Can I take a moment to say that I don't
particularly like the new Opa voting system.
I liked that our old way of voting gave us a personalized link to our vote
and that we cold then check it with all the other votes to see if we all
had our votes counted.

Thanks.
Angelica