[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Fwd: My Regret

Christopher Carlson chris at bestofbroadway.org
Sat Feb 3 12:20:41 PST 2018

To the members of the SGA Discussions list,

This is a retraction of my previous message.

This forum is for proposals only, and my accident was uninformed.

Please accept my earnest apology. Attached is my message to the
Coordinating Committee,
And a second apology for this message as well.

Thank you,
Chris
916.704.0058