[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Treating Each Other With Respect (was Re: SGA Vote Administrator procedures)

Eric Brooks brookse32 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 09:12:32 PST 2018

Hi Nadia, all,

Please know that the admins understand everyone’s frustration with this recent email exchange and that we have contacted several commenters to ask them to step back from continuing to reply.

Also know that, as SGA delegates, you depend on this list to get information so you can vote.

So please consider that if you ask to be removed from the list.

The admins are acting to deal with this, so the problems *will* stop.

Eric Brooks
SGA Vote Admin