[GPCA-SGA-Votes] How to subscribe to the GPCA-Forum general discussion email list (was RE: Note Of Subject Header Change For This Email List)

Thomas Leavitt thomleavitt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 03:21:58 PST 2018

Eric,

Are there strict criteria or bureaucratic rules I'm missing? I agree that
multiple venues for recognition are essential given the existence of
inactive counties, but at least at the active county level, the process
seems pretty cut and dried and unbureaucratic. No idea how someone would go
about it if there was no county level party. I've never seen this as a
decision, per se... someone who wants to join, and meets the criteria, is
automatically a member.

The only time the state would ever need to be notified is if someone
unregistered were to want to engage with it, such as by being a GA delegate
or serving on a committee or work group, and it seems reasonable for the
local (if active) to vouch for their status as a member in that case.

Thomas Leavitt