[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Discuss ID 145: GPCA endorsement for Governor

james clark faygodrinkit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:25:47 PST 2018

I feel it is not in the best interests of the party to follow through with
this ill timed endorsement process. If we were to perform such a process it
should have been done prior to candidates reaching their ballot access
goals. To do so at this juncture will only create animosity and division,
and will not effect candidates placement on the ballot.