[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Discuss ID 147: GPCA endorsement for Secretary of State

June Brashares june.brashares at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 01:03:07 PST 2018

If several racist nazis somehow decided to run as Greens, we could use this
process to withhold endorsements, or even "Oppose" those candidates.

Giving a candidate an endorsement allows the GPCA to promote endorsed
candidates on the website etc....

Since any citizen can go and register and run as a Green whether or not
they agree with the Green 10 key values, it's good there's a way to
identify all the candidates that should be promoted by the GPCA.