[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Electing SGA Delegates (was RE: Discuss ID 145: GPCA endorsement for Governor)

Wanda Jean Lord lordwandajean at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:08:33 PST 2018

Great question Brett – and me too – I’d like to request the same thing for sharing with my County Council.

Wanda

From: gpca-votes <gpca-votes-bounces at sfgreens.org> on behalf of Brett Dixon <b at brettanthonydixon.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 10:57 AM
To: GPCA Discussion List for SGA Votes <gpca-votes at sfgreens.org>
Subject: Re: [GPCA-SGA-Votes] Electing SGA Delegates (was RE: Discuss ID 145: GPCA endorsement for Governor)

Is there a page that has a list of everything that will be voted on?

I'd like to share that with my county council to get there input.

Also, what are the dates for SGA voting. When does the discussion period end and voting begin, etc?  I'd like to add that to the GPCA Calendar.

Thanks,

Brett

Brett Anthony Dixon

b at brettanthonydixon.com