[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Discuss ID 155: Endorsement Policy Amendment: GPCA Endorsements for General Election Candidates

shane que hee squehee at ucla.edu
Sat Feb 24 16:44:27 PST 2018

Victoria:

I think the only way we have a chance under Top
Two is to allow open primaries for our Green
Party candidates to allow us to compete with those Dem internal divisions.

  If we don't allow dissident Dems who are
NOTA  in thir own Dem Party to vote for our
candidates we will always remain small and just a
pressure group and scapegoat on their left.

Only the Top Two irrespective of party go to the Nov election remember.

;;;;;Shane Que Hee,  Feb 24 2018