[GPCA-SGA-Votes] SGA delegates list - Please review and correct!

Laura Wells laurawells510 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:52:20 PST 2018

Thank you, everyone who is confirming that your county is correct - however, please just send it to me so we can reduce the traffic (and burnout) on this email list. Since REPLY automatically goes to the list, you need to delete GPCA... in the TO: and copy or type in my email address. THANK YOU!
Laura
laurawells510 at gmail.com