[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Green Party Sex Tape video

Jeff Lebow jlebow at socal.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 07:46:29 PST 2018

Is this real or a hatchet job by Green opponents? If it is real, it is really poor judgement and is quite disturbing. I could not support a candidate taking this approach to fundraising. It’s just wrong. The fair thing would be for the candidate himself to explain whether this is real or why he took this extreme action.
Jeff Lebow
OC Greens

Sent from my iPhone