[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Green Party Sex Tape video

Sadie Fulton sadie.fulton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:01:37 PST 2018

Hi Angelica,

I understand your concern with our promotional video. However, I cannot sit
quiet and allow you to speak in this way.

I am concerned that you have claimed you would have not considered joining
the Green Party had you seen this video prior. You are running for an
office position as a green, no? I am disturbed by the fact you would state
that, due to a video intended to draw attention to hot button topics like
public funding, you would have turned away from the Green Values and all
the things the Green Party has done.... and what? Gone back to the
Democratic Party?

While we are here, it is important that I mention, there is absolutely
nothing “disturbing” “offensive” or “embarrassing” about sex work. By
stating that this concept is so offensive to you, this is what you are
stating and I don’t believe that is acceptable.

Furthermore, if you listen to the video and script you will hear that this
video was ALSO intended to draw attention to that fact. As a statement
against slut shaming, and for the media to draw more attention to things
that matter. Like Monsanto and Chevron corruption. Which, by the way, is
something I know MANY greens are actively fighting for.

You being offended by the idea of sex work, is unfortunate. I am sorry that
you were not able to see past your prior indoctrination to see the big
messages being a video made humorous to get the message out to demographics
who don’t see the messages we do in our formats.

I would implore you to look into this topic.
https://theestablishment.co/the-green-party-is-failing-sex-workers-586329848557

Sadie