[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Green Party Sex Tape video

Angelica Duenas angelica at aduenas.org
Tue Mar 6 14:20:56 PST 2018

If I cannot support an unprofessional video ad, then I don't have a place
in the Green Party? Wow.
That is a shame that I have been dedicating my time at the local, county,
State, National and International level.

So running a serious campaign is being a Corporate Shill?
I don't know what to say to this.

If I did not want to see the video I should donated? ....  To be honest If
I would have known ahead of time I would have figured out my budget and
would have sacrificed some fun time funds that we put aside for our 5
children and would have donated to their campaigns.

I understand the video is satire, however, I don't think that this ad this
much to help our Party, their campaign or their fundraising.

Angelica Duenas
*San Fernando Valley Greens, Founding Member*
*GPLAC Councilmember*
*GYG Delegate*
*GPCA CC Member*
*GPUS Alternate Delegate*