[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Green Party Sex Tape video

Eric Brooks brookse32 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:37:56 PST 2018

The key influence that the GA/SGA has in this is the ability to endorse or oppose candidates. Endorsed candidates can claim that they have been endorsed by the Green Party. However registered Greens who are not endorsed cannot make that claim.

Likewise, though it is rare, Green Parties have publicly opposed candidates who clearly do not follow Green values.

The GA/SGA can do so.

Eric Brooks
SF, CA