[GPCA-SGA-Votes] [GPCA-Media] Updates from IT and Clearinghouse

1 jbrjaw1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:27:43 PDT 2018

Awesome stuff from CH & IT! Outstanding! And, BIG MAHALO's for their
fantastic work!

Aloha, all!

Let’s get to it… regarding all the words upon everything we/The Green Party
attempts to convey to the world, and I'll start with this/pamphlet (again,
done perfectly by CH & IT) first. That is a ton of information on any
pamphlet for anyone to absorb, a ton. I'm sure a millennial with the
attention span of an ant will enjoy cuddling up to that pamphlet at night.

Back in the 80's floppy disks, Bon-Jovi and E.T. were the in things. Sadly,
we also had Reagonomics, Cabbage Patch Kids and Milli Vanilli... Uhhg.
Let’s fast forward almost 4 decades… A.I., SpacX, and faster than light
information moving around us, constantly. Most importantly the 21st century
of U.S. politics has become a vicious and ferocious political atmosphere.  That
same atmosphere evolves through every single political cycle. With such
little resources (we're talking a very skimpy budget & a lack human bodies)
the Green Party can only do our very best to compete with these two
monolithic marketing juggernauts (Dumbocrats & Repiglicans), you know the
same two party’s that continue to abuse, trample, rape and pillage our
villages day by day.

We have to do every single thing within our resources to gain favor from
our prospective audiences, to be plausible, to show worth and value from as
many U.S. voters a possible. That is the only way we can be “productive” to
obtain support, funding in the years ahead and [ultimately] get Greens in
offices and filling seats, right? Isn’t that our most major goal instead of
being Green Peace, instead of being MADD, or a group just trying to educate
the masses on how to behave to one another? Yes, it is important to be
informed, but I am very sure we can do far more by getting into those seats
and offices first, then we can have lab classes for everyone. …seats first.

Now that I'm part of this Ohana/family... I'll shoot it
to ya'll straight... don't take it as a jab, but it is all about how we are
perceived, how we brand and how we stamp as many as possible with our
impressions. Are they too long and drawn out, I am inclined to say
yah-damn-right they are. I don’t think, I know that we need to be more
concise and to the point. Bullet points for our *10 Commandments*/10 Key
Values thus simplifying their meanings. This question may put most of you
off, but does there need to be ten Key Values? Can we do five? I get
it, the premise and the vision were all there at that particular time
(1984'ish) in our nation's history, and people in those days actually had
time to sit and read their favourite books. However, time moves on (quicker
than ever before), nations and their cultures evolve, and I believe we
should along with it. The constitution has been amended 17 times due to the
growth of our still very beautiful and fantastic nation. A nation that I am
still going to stand with and support. Both the Dumbocrats and Repiglicans
(legislators, judiciaries and executives – not the voting republic) have
altered dozens of foundational aspects of their verbiage along with the
print of their party’s platform, their mission statements, their values and
folkways to fit their target market, which still is the U.S. Voting
Republic. And, even their bylaws, but that's a whole other tub to scrub.
With attention spans shortening from hours to seconds, maybe we should
rethink and "Millenialatize (Miltz)" our brand, message and our vision to
fit the times?

I could go on, but let’s just start with the obvious – we’ve got to
practice the K.I.S.S. method, or we’ll continue as we are now.

Or, better yet, let’s set the standard and prove to the Green Party
nationally that California or, whatever state wants to evolve with us is
being PRODUCTIVE.

Well, if anyone wants to come on my show tonight or future nights and
discus, please feel free as I have a Youtube Lives stream called Mana Talk
with James
<https://www.youtube.com/user/101jbrjaw/videos?view_as=subscriber>. I’m on
a few times a week during the evenings and everyone on the planet is
invited.

Mahalo nui loha (thank you very much),

James Young

714 371 8963