[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Discuss ID 138 - Approval: Minutes, General Assembly, June 10-11, 2017

Mike Feinstein mfeinstein at feinstein.org
Sun Mar 25 11:10:08 PDT 2018

> On Feb 16, 2018, at 8:16 PM, Nicole Castor <nmcastorsilva at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are we taking amendments for this?

Because the GPCA Coordinating Committee majority chose not to continue to use the GPCA’S valid SGA voting page http://sga.cagreens.org/vote/login - even though the Coordinating Committee (and IT Committee) co-coordinator had access to the SGA voting page to add new passwords for new users, and thus the Coordinating Committee majority could have continued to use our valid SGA voting page http://sga.cagreens.org/vote/login - we are now stuck with this invalid voting process, which apparently does not contain a basic home page where all of the proposals can be found, including as they have been updated, so that its not clear where to easily find amendments, and there now appears to be nowhere to find an archive of the party’s decisions, as is available on the valid SGA voting page http://sga.cagreens.org/vote/login

Mike Feintein
Santa Monica
GPLAC SGA Delegate