[GPCA-SGA-Votes] REMINDER SENT - look for a new OpaVote email with your SGA Voting Link!

Laura Wells laurawells510 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:41:45 PDT 2018

Hello everyone -

If you have not yet voted, you should have received a REMINDER email
FROM:   OpaVote Voting Link <noreply at opavote.com>
DATE:   Thursday, March 29, about 5:30 pm
You might need to check your SPAM/JUNK folder.

In the email, click on the blue VOTE button, and that will take you directly to the instructions and the voting page. If you have any questions or problems, I will be happy to help.

Laura Wells
SGA Vote Administrator, along with Victoria Ashley and Brian Good,
and Alternate Eric Brooks