[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Reminder Of Information Links For This GPCA SGA Vote

Annie Goeke ajgoeke at igc.org
Fri Mar 30 09:35:36 PDT 2018

Dear Eric
I checked my Spam folder and nothing.  I haven't trashed any of my emails.
Just wondering what to do next.
Thank you.
Green blessings and peace from Annie

Earth Rights Institute
Office +1 310.403.6693
www.earthrightsinstitute.org

"Doing what we do best- building models of sustainability in communities
that want to rise out of poverty"