[GPCA-SGA-Votes] REMINDER SENT - look for a new OpaVote email with your SGA Voting Link!

lindap_a at verizon.net lindap_a at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 10:07:15 PDT 2018

Thank you, Eric.
Actually, I wanted to email you all individually but I could not find your individual email addresses, except for Laura's, anywhere posted on this list, on the emails you've sent, nor on the state party website. It would really be helpful to include your individual email addresses with your signatures.
Linda