[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Never received my voting instruction email

Eric Brooks brookse32 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:57:28 PDT 2018

Hi Annie, all,

Look for an email that was sent on Monday March 26th at around 5pm, from:

OpaVote Voting Link <noreply at opavote.com>

with the subject:

“GPCA Standing General Assembly (SGA) March 2018 Election [WAGp7]”

In that email you will see a text button that has your personal delegate voting link labeled “Vote” which is right below the text:

“Click on this button to vote:”

If you can’t find it, email me at brookse32 at hotmail.com<mailto:brookse32 at hotmail.com> and we’ll send you a new email.

Eric Brooks
SGA Vote Administrator