[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Discuss ID 146: GPCA endorsement for Lt. Governor

Jason Kishineff bluebasilisk at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 17:21:24 PDT 2018

I don't think Green membership is down because of the 2016 race. In fact, I happen to know that even though a lot of people registered Dem to vote in the primary, more people registered Green AFTER the primary than left. There are a ton of #DemExiters in the Green Party now, including myself.

And I don't think its correct that McLaughlin has taken corporate money.