[GPCA-SGA-Votes] Discussion On Items ID 144, 146, 148, 150, 151, 152 & 155: Endorsing Non-Green Candidates For Statewide Office

Jason Kishineff bluebasilisk at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 10:11:21 PDT 2018

It sends the message that we are open minded and don't necessarily follow the march in lockstep, the way the corrupt parties do. If we endorsed an independent or P&F candidate for, let's say State Treasurer, since there is no Green on the ballot for that office, and that candidate happened to know the Congressional candidate in some district was a Green in name only (can I SAY GINO? lol ) and preferred endorsing a progressive Dem, I don't personally find offense in that. I mean, we've all heard of that Republican in Montana that ran as Green, and I know he was the exception, but are you implying that he should have automatically received all the Montana Greens' endorsements? I hope not! If someone saw through his act, I would have hoped they endorsed someone else. There ARE progressive Dems that don't take corporate money that want to work toward the same goals that we all do.