[GPCA-SGA-Votes] SGA election May 7 to June 24 - SAVE THIS EMAIL

Tarik Kanaana tkanaana at mtu.edu
Thu May 24 11:56:28 PDT 2018

Dear SGA Vote Administrators,

I have noticed that the list of candidates for the delegate and alternate
delegate election (which has changed) has not been updated on the vote
pages at
http://cagreens.nationbuilder.com/sga_election_gpus_delegation_12_delegates
and
http://cagreens.nationbuilder.com/sga_election_gpus_delegation_13_alternates
.

I hope this can be fixed soon so that the pages give the correct
information.

Thanks
Tarik Kanaana
Sonoma County