[Sustain] [SFGP-A] Pelosi goes nuclear; Pelosi's in HP 4/14

Jim Dorenkott jimdorenkott2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 13:31:51 PDT 2007

Pelosi will be w Gavin Newsom April 14th: Invited special guest, T-Third line grand opening celebration, Bayview Hunter's Point, San Francisco, California
http://www.pelosiwatch.org/article.php?id=2930
This might be a place to launch a presence with a few signs; it is after all "Step It Up" Day http://stepitup2007.org/ and http://www.nowarnowarming.org/

They could say: Nancy Nuclear Power is not Clean Energy
Solar, Wind & Tidal Power Not Nuclear
Nancy Take Nuclear Power off the Table
etc.

Jim

Ann Garrison <anniegarrison at mac.com> wrote: Re Al Gore, and the revival of the nuclear power industry, which I
personally believe to be the main thing the Kyoto Protocol has
accomplished, besides the rise of mighty Nuclear Japan, which nobody
talks about, see Counterpunch:  "How Global Warming And Al Gore May
Rescue the Nuclear Power Industry":

http://www.counterpunch.org/nukes.html