[Sustain] Please unsubscribe

Ann Garrison anniegarrison at mac.com
Tue Apr 10 16:23:48 PDT 2007

I, for one, will be delighted to get rid of you.  You probably got on
when I contacted you about that despicable AB32 legislation, totally
gutted by the California EPA before Schwarzenegger signed it.

You called to ask me if I'd like to pose as part of the backdrop in
the photo op at Treasure Island, with Gavin, Arnold, and Tony Blair,
a big clean nuclear proponent---for free.

I wrote back to ask whether anyone, press or citizens, would be
allowed to ask any questions about AB32 as it was signed.  That's
when you stopped calling me.

The current EPA, including the California EPA, should be disbanded,
and you should find something worthwhile to do with your life.  There
might still be time.

				--Ann Garrison, San Francisco, CA