[Sustain] Please unsubscribe

Paul Platt plattburger at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 19:20:09 PDT 2007

Please remove me also.
Thanks

--- Eric Brooks <brookse32 at aim.com> wrote:

> Ann and all,
>
> Personal attacks on this list are not conducive to good process. Please
> do not engage in them.
>
> One can criticize a person's views without attacking them in a personal way.
>
> Let's make sure that our list does not sink to the level that the Active
> list hits all too often, ok?
>
> anniegarrison at mac.com wrote:
> > I, for one, will be delighted to get rid of you.  You probably got on
> > when I contacted you about that despicable AB32 legislation, totally
> > gutted by the California EPA before Schwarzenegger signed it.
> >
> > You called to ask me if I'd like to pose as part of the backdrop in
> > the photo op at Treasure Island, with Gavin, Arnold, and Tony Blair,
> > a big clean nuclear proponent---for free.
> >
> > I wrote back to ask whether anyone, press or citizens, would be
> > allowed to ask any questions about AB32 as it was signed.  That's
> > when you stopped calling me.
> >
> > The current EPA, including the California EPA, should be disbanded,
> > and you should find something worthwhile to do with your life.  There
> > might still be time.
> >
> >                 --Ann Garrison, San Francisco, CA
> >

> > On Apr 10, 2007, at 4:15 PM, Schmidt.David at epamail.epa.gov wrote:
> >

> >> Please take me off your sustainability at sfgreens.org email list.   I
> >> don't know how I ever got on the list, but there's just too much email
> >> that's unrelated to my work (almost all of it), and this is my work
> >> email.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> David D. Schmidt
> >> Office of Planning/Public Affairs, PPA-2
> >> EPA Pacific Southwest/Region 9
> >> 75 Hawthorne St.
> >> San Francisco, CA 94105
> >> (415) 947-4247
> >> email:  schmidt.david at epa.gov

Eugene Platt for SC State House
http://voteplatt.com/

Independent News and Grassroots Activism:
http://sfgreenparty.org

 When you lower your expectations about what presidential candidates should be standing for, the candidates will accommodate your lower expectations.
- Ralph Nader

 Make Your Vote Worthwile:
 http://fairvote.org