[Sustain] [SFGP-A] Pelosi goes nuclear

Jim Dorenkott jimdorenkott2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 02:08:21 PDT 2007

Yes, I met some Green Guerrilla folks the night before; had a conflict couldn't go. What came of it. This legislation is coming fast.
  Does he have the votes?

  Jim

Don Eichelberger <done7777 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Jim, et al-

It is good to see this discussion going on. I have been watching
this pro-nuke crescendo with some alarm since "global warming" began
to filter in to the lexicon.

Fortunately, there was a regional meeting on April 1 of activists
from nuclear power and weapons movement going back more than 25 years
to discuss this. A list serve has been set up to discuss what we
want to do and how, and I am sure it can be joined. I will be
distributing some of the thinking points from that meeting on the
Sustainability and Energy lists for further discussion, and I plan to
make a report-back on the April 1 meeting at the next Sustainability
Working Group meeting and discuss ideas for responding.

Don