[Sustain] You are cordially invited to my blog

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 20:36:04 PDT 2007

If you have not checked out my blog, or not recently, you might find
it interesting and even entertaining- see link below-.  Check
especially the recent addition of my music video- "He's Brave with
other people's children", written and performed by your's truly.

I hope you like it.  Let me know.

Thanks,

Don

Don Eichelberger
DJ Fix Independent Productions

Green Uprising Blog
www.greenuprising.blogspot.com

Donny Fix del.icio.us book marks
http://del.icio.us/donnyfix

The Hegelian/Marxist goal is emancipation.  Marx said it best in 1843:

"Human emancipation will only be complete when the real, individual
man (sic) is absorbed into himself the abstract citizen; when as an
individual man, in his every day life, in his work and in his
relationships, he has become a species-being (politically accountable
to the whole); and when he recognizes and realizes his own power as
social powers, so that he no  longer separates this social power from
himself as political power."