[Sustain] Interview: Why IPCC Warming Reports Are Too Optimistic

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Fri Dec 14 13:34:27 PST 2007

Hi all,

I just discovered a really good audio interview with coral reef
scientist Thomas Goreau on reefs and global warming, in which he also
details why the IPCC (International Panel on Climate Change) reports on
the predicted severity of human caused global warming are far too
optimistic and that the problem will be much worse, more quickly, than
the IPCC predicts.

The entire two hour interview is important and I recommend listening to
the entire program; however if you just want to hear the section
critiquing the IPCC go to the 32 minute mark of the first hour of the
program.

The first hour is at:

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php?op=program-info&program_id=25824&nav=&

The second hour is at:

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php?op=program-info&program_id=25825&nav=&

cheers

Eric

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara