[Sustain] Petition Against Liquified Coal

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Thu Jun 7 10:38:55 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Even though this came from MoveOn, it looks legit and important.

Congress could vote in the next fews weeks on a bill that would double our greenhouse gas emissions from planes and cars. This is exactly what will happen if a current plan to use "liquid coal" passes. Coal is the dirtiest of fossil fuels and we have a serious global warming problem.

Sign a petition urging Congress to vote no on tax breaks and subsidies on coal at:

http://pol.moveon.org/stopkingcoal/?r_by=10484-8333195-ITr6O8&rc=taf_addressbook