[Sustain] CCA won approval in SF- let's celebrate!

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 23:58:45 PDT 2007

Today, Board of Supervisors formally approved CCA on a vote of 9-2,
with Alioto-Pier and Jew opposing.

A few of us think it would be good to get together and
celebrate.  Paul is leaving with Julia next week for Europe, but said
he would like to get together with others before he leaves and lift
one to the CCA- Sunday evening was suggested.

I'm looking for some place in D5, maybe lower Haight, where we can
get together on short notice, celebrate, and wish Paul and Julia bon voyage.

If you have suggestions or want to help put something together, call me.

Don-- 415-567-4577