[Sustain] Next Sustainability WG meeting 3/22

Don Eichelberger done7777 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 17 22:17:50 PDT 2007

Yes, it's that time again, the forth Thursday, time for a meeting of
San Francisco Sustainability Working Group , 7:30 P.M. at the SF
Green Party office, 1028-A Howard St.

Much to discuss: Peak Oil event, Community Choice, Nuclear
resurgence, new nuclear weapons contract at LLL, continued pillage of
fragile southwest deserts by energy interest in coal, oil, nuclear
mining and "waste disposal", still a war going on....

How can we help build party resources and bring them to these and
many other projects-in-waiting looking for coordination and support?

Come help it happen,

Don

ps

I am sorry there was confusion at last month's meeting. I had not
been informed that there was another meeting scheduled at the same
time as ours, and I was also late getting there fro my job, so some
who came early apparently thought our meeting was cancelled.

I am not scheduled to work, and plan to get there on time, come what may.

See you there,

de