[Sustain] [SFGP-A] Next Sustainability WG meeting 3/22

vicki leidner vleidner at rcn.com
Wed Mar 21 17:44:14 PDT 2007

thanks for remembering the refrigerators and unplugging or turning off
all silent energy burners at night.
not sure if this is the right group to ask, but david ho, our fellow
green, needs support regarding the transit proposal for chinatown.
right now, it apparently takes over one hour to get downtown from
chinatown on public transport.  that sounds like an awful lot of energy
wasted sitting in traffic, as well as discouraging to workers needing to
get to work and  still have time with their families.
thanks,
vicki