[Sustain] Important: Transpo WG Meeting Tonight?

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Tue Mar 27 14:09:20 PDT 2007

Hey all,

If any of you want to hold the regular Transportation WG tonight please
speak now.

If I don't get solid confirmation from at least three other possible
attendees besides myself, I am going to cancel so I don't have to come
all the way into the office.

In the latter event, I propose that we immediately discuss a different
regular meeting day and time for the Transpo WG so that we can enable
Post Carbon Institute members to attend in the future.

cheers

Eric B