[Sustain] The Plastics Recycling Myth

Cal Broomhead broomhead at igc.org
Wed Mar 28 19:04:08 PDT 2007

yes, and I hear the guys at the transfer station and at the dump really
hate the plastic bags, they get lose, blow in the wind, get caught up in
the equipment.  Plastic bags are bad all around.

Cal Broomhead and Kathleen Ribeiro
broomhead at igc.org

http://www.earthisland.org/eijournal/new_articles.cfm?articleID=335&journalI
D=57