[Sustain] New Anti-Power Plant Organizing List

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Fri Nov 2 11:18:20 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Because the campaign to stop the Combustion Turbines is heating up and
we need to be able to very easily and quickly email and keep in touch
with eachother, I have created a new email list for the STOPPP! (Stop
Polluting Power Plants) coalition, and added you to the list. For the
most part I and a couple of others are the only ones who have been
copying the rest of you to keep you tied in to the campaign, so this
list won't likely result in much crosstalk or spam. (SF Green Party
Sustainability members, please note that I have added our working group
to this list because the SFGP has joined the coalition and our
involvement as a working group is very important to the success of the
campaign.)

So now all you have to do to contact everyone in our circle is to send
one email or reply to the address:

stoppp at our-city.org

Note: I have not added public officials to this list, so if you want
electeds like Kim-Shree Maufas (or others) to be kept in the loop,
please email them a -separate- copy of specific emails.

Very Important: Please do not post this email list address on any web
page, blog, or web paged email group, because this would allow marketing
spammers to copy it and send so much spam that we would have to change
the list address.

If you decide that you would prefer to not be on this list, send an
email to me at brookse32 at aim.com

Thanks all,

Eric Brooks
Our City

"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." – Che Guevara