[Sustain] combine Transpo, Sustainability meetings this month?

John-Marc Chandonia jmc at sfgreens.org
Thu Nov 15 09:16:25 PST 2007

Hi,
	I'd like to combine this month's Transpo and Sustainability
WG meetings, if there's enough time to get through all items.
The only pressing Transpo item is consideration of the TALC platform.
The GM was pushed back a week due to Thanksgiving, replacing the
regular Transpo meeting date.  Sustainability meets the next day,
the 29th, at 7:30 (also pushed back a week due to Thanksgiving).

	If this works out well, we could consider combining the
meetings on a regular basis.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc at sfgreens.org)