[Sustain] Myths of Biofuels DVD

Dennis Brumm brumm at brumm.com
Sun Oct 7 22:39:57 PDT 2007

David Fridley's talk (similar, not quite the same as the one in
April) from June 7 to the Post Carbon Santa Clara Valley group is on
a DVD now. If anyone on these lists would like a copy, I'm "selling"
them at cost (It's $5.35 without postage, $7.00 with by check or
$7.50 with paypal for their added charges). You're welcome to copy
them to the hilt & distribute to your friends.

We had a bit better lighting that night than in April, and stuck a
mic on him to help with sound.
http://www.sfbayoil.org/sfoa/myths/index.html (main page)

Or to acquire a DVD:
http://www.sfbayoil.org/sfoa/myths/acquire.html

If there's a main Green Party list this should go on and anybody
cares to post there, feel free.

Another guy has put the whole movie up as a (small window, not the
greatest for the slides) video here:
http://greatchange.org/othervoices.html

Scroll down to "Fridley"
It's quicktime & windows (.wmv) both there.

Dennis