[Sustain] Further ALERT! SFPUC This Wed Oct 31 To ALSO Hear JPower CT Plant Contract (without Commissioner Sklar!)

Richard A. Knee rak0408 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 10:49:58 PDT 2007

I urge all of you to pay close attention to the procedural aspects of what
takes place at the meeting. Be familiar with the city's open-meetings and
public-records laws, dubbed the Sunshine Ordinance, which you can view at
http://sfgov.org/sunshine . In particular, you'll want to look at the
open-meetings provisions, which are in Article 2.

If any of you perceives a violation at the meeting, file a complaint
immediately with the Sunshine Ordinance Task Force, whose administrator,
Frank Darby, is in city hall room 244, phone 554-7724.

If you do file a complaint or are contemplating filing one, do NOT discuss
the substance with me, as I'm on the task force and might have to recuse
myself for prejudice if the matter came before us.

Regards,
Rick