[Sustain] E-Alert: U.S. Military Threatening Last 12 Dugong

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Tue Sep 11 12:55:06 PDT 2007

http://members.greenpeace.org/action/?action=

Help save the world, by taking part in Greenpeace actions. While these
may not be as exciting as climbing up the side of a ship importing
illegal mahogany, these are just as important. Click "take action now"
next to any action, read the letter and send it. If we have your contact
information we'll fill out the form for you thus saving you precious
seconds.

Close Help <http://members.greenpeace.org/action/?action=#>

Localize It! Enter your zip here:

<http://members.greenpeace.org/action/start/162/>

Oura Bay, Henoko is home to Japan's last remaining Dugong. Only 12 of
the endangered Dugong, a cousin of the manatee, live and feed in the
coral reefs of this Bay. But not for long if the U.S. military has its
way. There are plans underway to build a US Marine airstrip directly
over the delicate reef these endangered creatures call home.

 Take Action Now <http://members.greenpeace.org/action/start/162/>

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves." -- Che Guevara