[Sustain] Very Important: All: Need 2 More Oks Ok For Anti-Power Plant Rally Sponsorship

Eric Brooks brookse32 at aim.com
Wed Apr 30 12:54:53 PDT 2008

I need two more thumbs up for SFGP to be able to be listed as a rally
sponsor on the anti-power plant action alerted below.

So far I have me, Marc, Vicki, Paul Platt, Chin Chi and Pat Gerber

step up

peace

Eric

Hi all,

On Monday, May 5th there will be a big rally to oppose the construction
of a new polluting natural gas Combustion Turbine power plant in the
Bayview Hunters Point.

This is the same combustion turbine plant that the General Membership
decided officially to oppose a few months ago.

The plant contract will be before the Government Audits and Oversight
Committee on May 5th, so this is our final chance to turn out big
opposition to the plant.

See the attached letter opposing the plant for the basic message. I've
signed my name on behalf of the Party because the letter is very
consistent with our previous decision as a whole, and I've been the lead
spokesperson in hearings on the issue.

Please give thumbs ups right away so that we can also make SFGP an
official sponsor of the rally.

thanks

peace

Eric

--
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate
themselves." – Che Guevara